Why We Like The 686 Geo Insulated Jacket
The Geo Insulated jacket is built with a relaxed, layer-friendly fit for comfortable movement on our favorite runs and body-mapped synthetic insulation that stays toasty even in damp conditions. With multiple adjustment points to dial in the fit and plenty pocket space to keep our essentials at hand, this jacket is ready for full days of riding.
- Ski and snowboard jacket combines style and function
- Waterproof membrane and fully taped seams keep you dry
- infiDRY breathable technology ensures a non-stuffy fit
- infiLOFT synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Zippered chest vents release excess heat on milder days
- Hand gaiters and powder skirt keep drafts out of layers
- Phone pocket includes a tangle-free cord outlet and loop
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help create an anti-draft fit
- Item #SESZ6FX
- [membrane/laminate] infiDry (2-layer) [face fabric] synthetic, DWR treatment
- infiLOFT synthetic [body] 80g [sleeves] 60g [hood] 40g
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 32in
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 hook-and-loop ski pass [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- zippered chest
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 8oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help