Why We Like The 686 Exploration Bib Pant
The Exploration Bib Pant offers the waterproof technology we need when getting in turns all season, thanks to the fully sealed seams and breathable membrane. Its shell construction and mesh-lined Air-Flo vents prevent us from overheating on active runs without letting moisture into the kit. A stretch back panel and adjustable suspenders keep the fit comfortable and our range of motion wide. And Cordura kick panels prevent our pants from facing the wrath of sharp ski edges and rugged boots.
- Snow shell pants with bib coverage and out-of-this-world style
- Durable, waterproof material holds up for the entire season
- Zippered front bib offers easy entry and reliable protection
- Air-Flo mesh-lined hip vents prevent you from overheating
- Boot gaiter with Lycra stretch panel protects from abrasions
- Item #SESZ6F9