Why We Like The 686 Dream Insulated Jacket
Made with a longer cut for added coverage and laid-back style, the Dream Insulated Jacket features body-mapped insulation for active-friendly comfort during colder laps. A heater pocket and tangle-free headphone loops provide convenient phone storage, while an adjustable powder skirt and mesh-lined pit vents help us fend off deep powder or rising temperatures.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for full days on the mountain
- infiDRY 2-layer membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation is light and moisture-resistant
- Seams are fully sealed to block out seeping moisture
- Wrist gaiters and thumb loops give a secure glove fit
- Faux-fur lined hood is easily adjustable with drawcord
- Hood Link system can self-store jacket in the hood
- Soft brushed inner collar and chin guard shield face
- Item #SESZ6EV
- [membrane/laminate] infiDRY (2-layer) [face fabric] synthetic, DWR treatment
- InfiLOFT (synthetic), [body] 100g, [sleeves] 60g, [hood] 40g
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable, faux fur lining
- [external] 2 buttoned hand, 1 hook-and-loop sleeve ski pass, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 goggle
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.3oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help