Why We Like The 686 Dojo Pant
Baggy and stylish, we like how the waist of the 686 Dojo Pant fits true-to-size but the legs are nearly a size bigger. This allows us to achieve a baggy fit without losing our drawers. Plus, the elastic at both the waist and leg opening lock in a secure fit so that the infiDry fabric can keep us covered from snow and free from sweat.
- Stylish and functional snowboard pants for the best of the best
- infiDry membrane offers waterproof and breathable coverage
- DWR treatment and sealed seams prevent saturation
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Mesh inner leg vents dump excess heat while you boot pack
- Elastic waistband and leg openings lock in your ideal fit
- Multiple hand and rear pockets keep important items nearby
- Item #SESZ6F6
- infiDRY fabric, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- two zippered hand, two zippered rear
- Air-Flw (mesh inner leg)
- elastic band, drawcord
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help