Deconstructed Insulated Denim Pant
There's no doubt that the 686 Deconstructed Insulated Denim Pant makes riding in jeans cool again, although some people (your dad) think it was always cool, while others (the rest of the family) don't think it's ever been cool. Regardless of past opinions, everyone can agree that this innovative, stylish, and high-performing pants are an excellent choice for a steezy day at the mountain. infiDry 10k Stretch fabric keeps you dry on snowy and stormy days, and has a lot more mobility than dad's old dungarees, so you can keep crushing it in the park without being held back.
When the temps start to drop deep into the season, you'll be nice and warm with light synthetic Polyfill insulation, but don't worry about it getting too stuffy in there. You've got Air-Flo mesh-lined inner thigh vents quickly allow cooling airflow to circulate, so you can get right back to riding in comfort. Boot gaiters keep snow out whether you're surfing through powder or taking a digger in the park, and have a BOA compatible system to let you adjust BOA boots quickly and easily. Rounding everything out is an adjustable waistband so you can ride in comfort, and a 5-pocket styling that with a secure seam stash pocket.
- Get technical performance and a casual look with this insulated pant
- Waterproof fabric ensures that snowy days aren't off limits
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth for cold chairlifts
- Inner thigh vents quickly release heat when you really start to rip
- BOA-compatible boot gaiters keep the snow out on powder days
- Adjustable waistband keeps your fit secure
- Secure seam pocket combines with classic jean pockets for storage
- Denim design gives you dad-approved steeze
- Item #SES00DR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 154lbs
They’re like that favorite denim jean that you have had for the last 10 years that you just cant seem to let go. They are comfortable and nothing out there will look quite like it. It has a nice stretch fabric that works with you not against you as you ride and are really warm with the insulation!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 170lbs
The Destructed Denim Pant from 686 has been the go to denim pant for snowboarding and skiing. I've had a couple pair now and get many compliments on them. They are warm, waterproof and look great with just about any jacket.