Why We Like The Athena Insulated Jacket
When there's a bluebird day after a fresh powder dump, our grom zips up the Athena as the final piece in her kit and rushes us out the door. The body-mapped insulation ensures she won't get overchilled on the lift or overheated on those arduous deep pow turns, while the waterproof membrane and adjustable powder skirt stop spray from disrupting her cozy situation.
- Cozy jacket for shredding groomers
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from packing in
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional coverage
- Adjustable cuffs and cinchable hem help seal out cold drafts
- Sleeve pocket keeps their pass at the ready
- Item #SESZ6BZ
- [membrane/laminate] infiDry (2-layer), [face fabric] synthetic, C6 DWR finish
- 120g / 80g infiLoft (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible, inner elastic brim
- [external] 2 zippered hand (one with key clip), 1 hook-and-loop pass sleeve, [internal] 1 tissue
- Powder Skirt
- attached, adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help