Why We Like The Status Helmet
The 100% Status Helmet borrows technology from its top-tier compatriot, the Aircraft, to deliver lightweight function at a cost that lets you drop in with some cash left in the bank to refuel at the end of the run. 100% has been long known for its goggles and eyewear, and the Status marks a further expansion of the brand's expertise into the full-faced, DH-focused dome protection game.
100% crafts the shell using fiberglass that balances low weight and cost while retaining the strength needed to weather the bumps. It features the same Active Cooling System found in the Aircraft, which 100% credits with providing better ventilation than any other downhill helmet on the market, so protection doesn't come at the cost of comfort. A washable, anti-odor liner adds to the comfort with stink-fighting functionality and a soft feel against the skin.
- Full-face DH helmet ready for lift-accessed sends
- Light shell belies impressive durability
- Efficient venting keeps airflow moving
- Soft liner and removable cheek pads for comfort
- Adjustable visor provides shade while blocking branches
- Compatible with emergency release systems
- Item #OHP005Y
- enduro, downhill
- Full Face
- padded PU chinbar
- Multiple Impact
- ASTM, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE, AS/NZ
- Fit Adjustment
- Active Cooling vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small, small, medium] 950g, [large, x-large, xx-large] 970g
- Shell Material
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 18, 2021
Seems neat, visor bolts snapped
- I returned this product before using it
Cool helmet, fit is somewhat small. Ultra flimsy visor bolts that were all snapped on arrival. (edit: bought a replacement! Which also arrived with... snapped visor bolts.)
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
September 18, 2020