Ready to fly.
Pilot your slacked-out downhill rig with precision and unflappable confidence while wearing the 100% Men's R-Core-X DH Pant. This downhill-specific pant is constructed of burly fabrics with a breathable mesh crotch to prevent overheating when you're riding and racing in sweltering conditions. Tapered legs won't snag in your drivetrain, while providing full range of motion required for blistering downhill courses and bigger jumps. It's reinforced in the seat with stretch Cordura fabric that prevents ripping and fraying where abrasion is common.
Instead of the normal buckled ladder strap used by 100%, they've moved to Coheasive technology at the waistline, which is comprised of an integrated shock cord adjustment that tightens precisely for a fine-tuned fit without slipping. Additionally, you'll find a hidden snap closure and zippered fly for making bathroom pitstops in the woods if necessary, as well as a convenient zippered pocket for storing an extra energy bar to fuel your downhill runs and training laps.
- Ready for blistering downhill laps and monstrous jump lines
- Tapered legs for optimal pedaling without drivetrain snags
- 4-way stretch ripstop withstands punishment and flexes freely
- Reinforced with Cordura along seat panel to prevent ripping
- Mesh crotch panels for greater breathability in hot weather
- Coheasive shockcord at waistline for a secure, slip-free fit
- Zippered pocket stores snacks and riding essentials
- Item #OHP006E
- Q & A
I usually wear 30 inch pants. But do I have to buy 32-inch pants to wear knee protectors?