Select style & size:Select options
Martello G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
Pairing motocross-inspired tread with one of the most advanced rubber compounds in the industry, the Martello G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire provides the traction and stability needed to conquer seriously challenging terrain. From sun-baked hardpack straightaways to loose and rocky chutes, the Martello finds grip in a wide range of conditions, making it an ideal choice for your aggressive trail or enduro bike. Now, Vittoria takes the Martello's performance a step further with a revised Graphene 2.0 compound and a new Trail TNT casing. Together, these changes improve grip in wet conditions while enhancing the tire's resistance to sidewall tears and pinch flats.
Vittoria's new Graphene 2.0 compound consists of four different durometers of rubber in the tread, each one strategically placed for the best combination of low rolling resistance, cornering stability, grip, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 essentially takes Vittoria's original Graphene-infused compound and betters it in every way, with special attention given to improve wet weather performance. Pair this with the extra sidewall protection and pinch-flat resistance offered by the Trail TNT casing, and you've got a 27.5+ tire that's ready for big days on big terrain.
- A 27.5+ tire with aggressive all-terrain tread
- Graphene 2.0 compound improves wet weather grip
- Trail TNT casing resists sidewall tears and pinch flats
- Moto-block knobs provide high-speed stability and durability
- Progressive siping enhances grip on any trail surface
- G2.0 features 4 different durometer rubbers to optimize wear life and rolling speed
- Item #VIT004K
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 27.5 x 2.8in
- tubeless ready
- Trail TNT
- reinforced sidewall, anti-pinch-flat inserts
- folding aramid
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?