Why We Like The Survival Gear Box
Finding ourselves in a sticky situation is bound to happen at some point, but we can easily fix it all with the Survival Gear Box. Topeak designed this gearbox with everything we need to fix a flat... and nearly anything else that could go wrong on a bike. And, it's all packed into a protective case that easily mounts to any road tube or seatpost with a single quick-release strap.
- 30 Function multi-tool packed in an easily accessible protective case
- Mounts to any round tube or seatpost with a quick-release strap
- Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains
- Includes tire repair tools, chain tools, and a variety of wrenches to start
- Item #TOPB04G
- #2 Phillips
- Chain Tool
- CrMo steel
- Hex Wrench
- Spoke Wrench
- 14G, 15G, Mavic M7
- Tire Levers
- Other Tools
- T15, T25 Torx wrenches, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Allen wrenches, 8/10mm open wrenches
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- bike maintenance
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 28, 2021
Great Starter Kit!
- I've used it several times
Great starter kit for someone getting into riding and wants to make sure they?re equipped to handle most roadside/trailside issues. The kit is designed to be strapped to the bike?s frame, but since it?s small enough I prefer to keep it in my pack as I have some doubts about the strength of the velcro straps over rougher terrain. That said, this kit has everything you'd need to get yourself out of trouble and has saved me a number of times. Highly recommend
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help