Why We Like The rabbit Fuel 'N Fly 5in Short
They're light, they're comfy, and they're ready for some serious miles. The Fuel 'N Fly 5in Short features a moisture-managing liner and thoughtful details for all-around running performance, including a high-split leg for mobility, a peppermint-based treatment for odor control, and a total of five pockets to stash the essentials.
- Feature-packed running short for training and racing
- Recycled polyester stretch fabric is light and breathable
- Polartec Power Dry liner wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Sustainable Fresh Face liner treatment helps fight odors
- Flat elastic waist with drawcord provides a comfy, secure fit
- Laser-cut perforations at the sides maintain optimal airflow
- Back zip pocket is built into liner for secure, low-bounce storage
- Front and back stash pockets can store gels and other small items
- Item #RBT003B
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [liner treatment] bluesignÂ® APPROVED
- [main] 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex [liner] Polartech Power Dry (89% polyester, 11% spandex), bluesignÂ® APPROVED Fresh Face anti-odor treatment
- 1 zippered back, 2 back stash, 2 internal stash
- elastic, Infinity drawstring
- Split Leg
- running, training
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 25, 2023
Runs really small
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
The material was light and stretchy but the shorts run really small compared to other men's large running shorts. They fit like compression shorts and looked unflattering. If you have a traditional thin runner's physique then they might work for you but if you have large thighs and glutes then you might want to try them on before you buy. My measurements are 5'10" 200lbs and ordered and returned size large.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help