Why We Like The Helium Wind Hooded Jacket
We don't let unwelcome weather stop us from exploring, we just wear this lightweight wind-shell that fights off headwinds and repels light rain. The proprietary ripstop is durable and breathable, and it's been designed with laser-perforated underarm vents to increase airflow during our most ambitious adventures.
- Lightweight shell designed to combat gusts and headwinds
- Durable Diamond Fuse ripstop resists wind and water
- Dial in fit with the drawcord hem and binding cuffs
- Adjustable hood with brim stays put even at high speeds
- Laser-perforated underarm vents increase breathability
- Item #ODRZ8E9
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Pertex Diamond Fuse (30D 100% nylon ripstop)
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 5.3oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, trad climbing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2021
Is this jacket also intended for extended periods of rain? I believe a common complaint of the helium II is that it doesn't hold up for long periods in rain.
March 11, 2021
This jacket likely will not keep you dry in prolonged exposure to heavy rain. The Helium jackets are designed primarily as a wind jacket with some resistance to light rain.