Why We Like The Helium Down Hooded Jacket
Light as air and brimming with warmth and protection, the Helium Down Hooded Jacket is our go-to for everything from ice climbing to all-day backcountry tours. It can be stored inside its own pocket and clips onto a harness or stuffs into a pack, so even if it's not always needed, it's always there. Waterpoof fabric along the shoulders and hood protect from dripping water and unexpected snow flurries.
- A lightweight down jacket for active pursuits in alpine conditions
- Durable face fabric reinforced at key points with waterproof fabric
- High-loft down delivers an impressively packable warmth-to-weight ratio
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep out chilly weather and trap heat
- Left-hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack, includes a carabiner loop
- Brushed tricot lining inside hand pockets offers a soft touch
- Chest pocket equipped with media details
- Item #ODRZ8AP
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate](hood, shoulders, upper sleeves) Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse (2.5-layer), [face fabric] Pertex Diamond Fuse (100% nylon ripstop), [lining] 100% nylon 20D ripstop
- 800+ fill goose down, RDS-certified
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 15.4oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, backpacking, casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2021
Nice light puffy
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
Great jacket my only complaint is the OR logo is peeling off within a month of purchase. But a nice quality jacket otherwise.
December 26, 2020
what is the fill weight?
December 26, 2020
Hi Phillip! The fill weight is 800+ for this jacket. It's hard to measure past 800 fill and that's the highest fill weight that is available in pretty much any down product. Let me know if you have any other questions!