Select style & size:Select options
Not only does the NSR WRSI (Whitewater Research and Safety Institute) Trident Composite Helmet protect your noggin on the water, but it also has a sleek look that effectively says "don't mess with me." Albeit, Mother Nature doesn't really care all too much what your helmet says, so in light of this ego-bruising fact the Trident is built for fortified fun-hogging and some "uh oh" moments in-between.
The rugged carbon composite shell utilizes a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts from rocks and trees, and the Interconnect Retention System utilizes nine EVA pads with different thicknesses to provide a comfortable fit. Additionally, the Interconnect Retention System ensures that the helmet stays securely in place should you take a swim, in turn self-adjusting to assure that the helmet stays on your noggin rather than floating downstream.
- Sleek, rugged, and secure helmet for kayaking
- Carbon composite and sub-shell dissipate impacts
- Removable liner provides a personalized fit
- Interconnect Retention System assures helmet stays secure
- Item #NRS009E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Very secure fit with super comfy padding, love it