Select style & size:Select options
Take the next step.
For stand-up paddlers who are ready to take the next step, but may still be prone to rookie mistakes, the NRS Quest SUP Paddle is lightweight, durable, and affordable. Its fiberglass shaft construction is as responsive as it is lightweight, and holds up through the abuse of river paddling, while the glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade with a teardrop shape efficiently translates your power to the water while reducing torque on your body for less fatigue. This blade also has a seven-degree offset design to provide a strong forward stroke and prevent catching. Ready to fit the whole family, the paddle's adjustable Easy Clip ferrule lets you precisely change up the length in seconds, while the ergonomic palm grip increases overall control.
- Novice-intermediate SUP paddle that won't break the bank
- Fiberglass shaft is responsive and lightweight
- ABS plastic blade has teardrop shape for optimal power transfer
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control
- Seven-degree offset blade promotes strong forward stroke
- Adjustable length fits the whole family
- Item #NRS00B8