Why We Like The Norrona Trollveggen Superlight Down850 Vest
When we are embarking on a high-output activity in the alpine we reach for the Norrona Trollveggen Superlight Down850 Vest to keep us warm. This pack combines a durable recycled nylon face fabric with responsibly sourced down to keep us covered while we move in the mountains. If the temperatures change we can easily pack it down and jam it in our pack so that we stay comfortable and prepared.
- Versatile insulated vest for adventures threatened by cold weather
- Recycled nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Down insulation traps heat while remaining packable for daily use
- Full-zip lets you control your temperature while on the move
- Raised collar fights off gusting winds to keep you warm
- Dual zippered hand pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #NRAZ0DQ
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled nylon
- 850 goose down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 5oz (132g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding, camping, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help