Why We Like The Montane Respond Hoodie
When we're burning big-time calories with our winter pursuits, the Montane Respond Hoodie helps protect us from the elements while preventing us from burning up and sweating out. The PrimaLoft Silver insulation is light and packable like down, but its synthetic nature continues trapping heat even when it gets wet and enhances breathability for a moderate microclimate underneath. The helmet-compatible hood also adds warmth and weather protection, while the Pertex Quantum Eco shell repels water and blocks wind to protect us from whipping ridgeline gusts.
- Lightweight insulated jacket for high-output winter pursuits
- Nylon shell is wind-resistant, abrasion-resistant, water-repellent
- Synthetic insulation is lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Recycled materials reduce your carbon footprint
- Helmet-compatible hood for climbers, skiers, mountaineers
- Adjustable hem adds heat retention and wind protection
- Internal and external pockets to stash small essentials
- Item #MNTQ03U
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Eco (100% recycled nylon, PFC-Free DWR treatment), [lining] PEAQ Eco (20D recycled nylon, PFC-Free DWR treatment)
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver (100% recycled polyester)
- adjustable, insulated, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 stash
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, mountaineering, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help