Why We Like The Olympus 3.0 Legging
We're not worried about the winter weather while wearing Mons Royale's Olympus 3.0 Legging. Tuned for treks and cold, high-activity pursuits, the Olympus uses Mons' warmest merino blend to heat our legs with moisture-managing comfort.
- High-performance baselayer for cold-weather adventures
- Merino wool fabric wicks moisture and eliminates odors
- Strategically placed mesh panels increase airflow
- Flatlock seams reduce rubbing for added comfort
- Form-fitting design keeps the heat closer to your legs
- Item #MNR005M
- 97% merino wool, 3% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, road running, trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 29, 2020
The warmest base layer leggings.
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
These are the perfect layering piece for backcountry activities. I have put mine through the wringer on long ski tours and winter runs. I love how these fit, I'd say midrise and true to size. These leggings keep your tush warm and are flattering to wear at apres if you've stripped out of your snow pants after a long day. My go-to baselayer for sure!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help