Why We Like The Marmot ROM Softshell Jacket
We like the Marmot ROM Softshell Jacket, which stands for Range Of Motion, due to its combination of GORE-TEX Infinium and a softshell feel that stop stiff breezes and sudden sleet in their tracks. This combination also offers plenty of breathability and mobility so we can move comfortably and freely in the mountains without exposing ourselves to the elements.
- Versatile softshell made for moving in the mountains
- GORE-TEX laminate blocks wind and repels light rain
- Fabric is also breathable and stretchy for active comfort
- Angel-Wing movement allows increased range of motion
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood seal out the elements
- Multiple zippered pockets secure on-trail essentials
- Item #MARZ9WS
- [membrane/laminate] GORE_TEX Infinium (92% recycled nylon, 8% elastane), [face fabric] nylon
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand zip, 1 chest zip, 1 internal zip
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, hiking, mountaineering, bouldering
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 30, 2023
Unparalleled shell for climbing
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Such an amazing shell! Firstly, the colors are unparalleled - there hasn't been a day of me wearing it in the wild where someone hasn't taken the time to compliment the colors. Performance is superb. It's incredibly breathable, but yet warm when needed. I bought this as a shell to wear one long multi-pitch routes. So for no obvious signs of wear despite heavy and constant abrasion against the hard quartzite of NC. 20/10 would recommend this to anyone!
Originally reviewed on marmot.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help