FR-C Pro TRI Short-Sleeve Top
Triathlon suits are a benefit on race day, however, you may want to train in separates, while still retaining some triathlon-specific technology. The FR-C Pro TRI Short Sleeve Top provides aerodynamic and ventilation standards you demand from triathlon suits with a waffled Borgini fabric that conforms to the shoulders as well as handles moisture transfer with ease. Riding in the aerobars, the Borgini stretches comfortably to your aero-position so you can stay focused on your wattage and time-splits without distraction.
- Aerodynamic and lightweight triathlon top for racing and training
- Waffled Borgini fabric moves with you while wicking moisture
- Mesh fabric for ventilation at hips, pockets, and underarms
- UPF ratings keep you covered from the sun during training
- Overlock stitching helps eliminate rubbing and chafing
- Zipper garage at the neck reduces irritation during workouts
- Item #GIOX25Z
- [front and shoulders] waffled Borgini, [back] Aero High Speed Light
- SPF Rating
- [front, shoulders] 15+, [back] 35+
- 2 side access
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 23, 2023
Go to brand for IRONMAN
- I've put it through the wringer
I LOVE Giordana triathlon clothing. At 5'10 and about 134lbs and quite busty, finding triathlon clothing that fits and comfortable is no easy fit. Giordana nailed it with the FRC-Pro Triathlon clothes. I have worn this for 70.3, 140.6 IRONMAN - super comfortable.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help