Why We Like The Dynafit Ultra 100 GTX Trail Running Shoe
Rain or shine, Dynafit's waterproof Ultra 100 GTX Trail Running Shoe provides ample cushioning to fight foot fatigue on our long-distance runs through technical terrain. Balancing comfort and control, the stretch mesh upper provides ample ventilation and a slightly roomier toe box to accommodate swelling feet, while grippy POMOCA rubber soles thrive on harder-packed trails.
- Trail runners suited for longer distances in varied weather
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers breathable, waterproof protection
- Rubber toe and heel bumpers protect feet on rocky terrain
- Heel Preloader band locks in a secure fit on the rear foot
- Ample cushioning in the midsole delivers ultra-length support
- Breathable OrthoLite foodbed wicks moisture for active comfort
- Elastic net covers the laces to prevent debris from entering
- POMOCA sole with multi-directional lugs for secure traction
- Item #DNFZ18M
- Upper Material
- mesh, rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Invisible Lace
- Ultra 100 foam
- POMOCA rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 26+4 / 32+4mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- trail running
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 29, 2022
Run very small!
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I love how narrow Dynafit shoes run (my feet are very narrow). But I ordered my usual size 9 and they were way too small. Had to return them. I think they would be a fantastic winter running shoe, just be sure to size up.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help