Angler Pro Carbon Fishing Paddle
When you take your kayak to the lake, your goal is to get to your favorite fishing spot without losing the energy you need for a day of casting. Use the Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Fishing Paddle, and move efficiently across the water. Constructed fully from carbon, the Angler Pro Carbon is deceptively light for how strong and effective it is. The blades cut smoothly through the water as the oval-shaped shaft sits comfortably in your hands, and the feather angle adjusts simply for changing conditions or paddlers thanks to the snap-button ferrule. Once you get to the main event—fishing—you can give the paddle a rest until you get a bite from a trophy and haul it up to be measured against the printed measuring tape on the shaft.
- Paddle for navigating fishing kayaks
- Carbon construction is lightweight and strong
- Multi-laminate carbon blades stand up to abuse
- Oval-shaped shaft is comfortable in your hand
- Snap-button ferrule easily adjusts feather angle
- Printed tape measure for sizing up your catch
- Item #BDG000G
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- Overall Length
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 105sq in
- Shaft Shape
- Feather Angle
- 0Â°, 60Â°
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help