Why We Like The Aquaglide Cirrus Ultralight 150 Kayak
Are you short on storage? Don't have a kayak rack? The Aquaglide Cirrus Ultralight 150 is an inflatable kayak that packs down small and weighs only 18 pounds while inflating to 15 feet to carry us and a human or canine friend onto the water. The seats and footrests can slide backward or forward, thanks to the hook-and-loop adjustment straps, with D-rings to secure our seatbacks in the most comfortable, paddle-friendly positions. The compression storage sack packs things down small when we're not on the water, and it doubles as a drybag for clothes and gear when we're on the water. It takes up little room in our basement, garage, or trunk, but the Cirrus Ultralight 150 has all we need for a fun afternoon on the water.
- Aquaglide's lightest tandem touring kayak
- Made for two paddlers
- TPU-coated nylon provides durability without much weight
- TPU drop stitch floor adds abrasion resistance, durability
- Quick-release weedless fin increases tracking on open water
- Includes kayak, seats, footrests, fin, storage bag
- Requires Halkey-Roberts style valve adaptor to inflate properly
- Pump, paddle, and PFD sold separately
- Item #AQUA01R
- Hull Material
- 70D nylon, TPU coating
- 14ft 9in
- Maximum Load
- Tube Diameter
- Air Chambers
- Thigh Straps
- Packed Size
- 21 x 20 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- flatwater paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help