Zero SLR Disc Road Frameset
Why We Like The Zero SLR Disc Road Frameset
Wilier combines the most essential technologies we look for in a racing bike in the Zero SLR Disc Road Frameset. With disc brakes and a fully integrated cable system, this ultra-lightweight bike is the first of its kind. The carbon blended frame produces high levels of stiffness without adding weight, a feature not many bikes achieve. Paired with the lightweight frame, fork, and handlebar (sold separately), the integrated cable system makes this frameset fast and functional. The brake and derailleur cables are fed through the monocoque handlebar, integrating it into the frame itself for a clean look.
Not only does the Zero SLR have a sleek look and lightweight feel, but it also includes many features that speed you up on race day. The Mavic Speed Release thru-axle system allows the wheel to be quickly removed, saving wheel change times by an average of 7 seconds compared to a traditional thru-axle system. Power and pedal efficiency are also saved, thanks to an asymmetric rear triangle that prevents lateral movement caused by force to the chain.
- Cables are fully integrated throughout the frame for a sleek look
- Stiffness of frame stays high while staying as lightweight as possible
- Features high-speed stability and control and high aerodynamics
- Carbon monocoque seatpost designed specifically for aerodynamics and aesthetics
- 2 piece composite spacers allow for quick assembly and disassembly, while remaining very stiff
- Item #WLY1WV5
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov