Select style & size:Select options
Evolution is a beautiful thing.
Setting: the Wild West. It's a well-known fact that the life of a pioneer was certainly a difficult one, and those hefty flasks probably didn't make things any lighter, either. Thankfully, the folks over at VSSL applied the concept of evolution to the world of flasks and created the Flask Cache. This creation consists of a flashlight-meets-flask that holds ten ounces of liquid, not to mention two shot glasses and a compass.
- A multi-functional flask for camping
- Glass-infused aluminum keeps beverages cold or hot
- Flashlight features SOS or static mode for versatility
- Two collapsible shot glasses are included for sharing
- Included compass adds hint of survivalist-inspiration
- Item #VLS0004
- Q & A
This is actually pretty cool
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
at first I thought - gimick! then I happened to see a write up in a mag so bought one here. Totally surprised me. SOLID. Great way to take a little bevvy up on a hike. Very solid build and finish. Genius.
VSSL Houses some High West!
Flask Accompanies me to Lake Blanche UT, followed by a celebratory whiskey shot!
Necessary? No. Awesome? Yes
This might not be the most practical tool in the VSSL line but it is the one you will enjoy the most. Whether you are looking for a camping flask or a flashlight for your liquor cabinet this hits the spot.
Pictures do not do justice for how sturdy this is.