Ski softly and carry a big stick.
Forget wasting your time and energy waiting in lift lines, spending cash on a season's pass, or praying that you'll find a table during lunch time—with the Voile Charger Ski, you'll either be too busy shredding to take a break, or you'll be using this light and aggressive ski to make short work of big, deep backcountry lines. The powerful Charger delivers a killer experience in almost all conditions with its rockered and tapered tip, traditional sidecut and camber underfoot, and slightly raised tapered tail: the underfoot sidecut lets you get a serious edge in on hard and wind-affected snow, while the tapered tip and tail give you the ability to slash and pivot in powder like it's your job.
Designed with Voile's legendary lightweight construction, the Charger's aspen wood core is super-light, tough, and stable, while the its cap construction reduces weight for quick climbing and easy maneuverability. Carbon and fiberglass laminates stiffen things up and make the Charger a real, well, charger, and the waist is wide enough for deep pow and crud yet versatile for variable conditions. The Charger's mid- to wide-radius sidecut gives you the ability to maneuver down tight, techy terrain or opening it up down big faces, so choosing your ski in the morning won't be a tough process—nine times out of ten, it'll be the Charger.
- Traditional camber underfoot with a rockered tip
- Slightly raised and tapered tail
- Slightly tapered tip
- Aspen core
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates
- Item #VOL000O
- 161 cm, 171 cm, 181 cm, 191 cm
- [161cm] 130 / 104 / 117 mm, [171cm] 134 / 110 / 123 mm, [181cm] 137 / 112 / 126 mm, [191cm] 140 / 114 / 128 mm
- Turn Radius
- [161cm] 19.9 m, [171cm] 21.7 m, [181cm] 23 m, [191cm] 25.4 m
- traditional camber underfoot, rockered tip
- aspen, carbon, fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [161cm] 5 lb 15 oz, [171cm] 7 lb 1 oz, [181cm] 7 lb 13 oz, [191cm] 8 lb 4 oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring, powder, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year