Select style & size:Select options
Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
Vittoria's Mezcal III G2.0 XC-Trail Tire is a fast rolling mountain tire that adds an injection of speed to any ride or race. Featuring a densely packed, low profile knob configuration and an alternating center-ridge tread, you'll reap the benefits of improved efficiency on smooth hardpack and demanding singletrack alike. This version of the Mezcal incorporates Vittoria's XC-Trail TNT construction, which is compatible with tubes and, thanks to its folding aramid bead, sealant-based tubeless systems as well.
It's constructed of a 120TPI nylon casing for light weight with an additional sidewall protection layer so your ride isn't cut short because of well, a sidewall cut. This tire also boasts Vittoria's new Graphene 2.0 compound using 4 separate durometers for the best combination of wet grip, rolling resistance, cornering stability, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 basically takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria previously used, and improves upon the metrics in every conceivable category.
- An XC tire with small, densely packed knobs for maximum speed on the trails
- Alternating center-ridge tread further lowers rolling resistance
- Numerous effective edges aid in cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- Graphane 2.0 compound delivers even better wet weather grip
- 4 compounds in the tread add stability, improve grip, and extend wear life
- Item #VIT003Z
- 4C Graphene2.0
- 27.5 x 2.1in, 27.5 x 2.25in, 27.5 x 2.35in, 27.5 x 2.6in
- additional sidewall layer
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.1in] 660g, [27.5 x 2.25in] 670g, [27.5 x 2.35in] 680g, [27.5 x 2.6in] 830g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2020
Great Plus tire for Gravel
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I put the 29 x 2.6 on the rear of a 40mm inner diameter wtb rim it set up super easy and holds air great. It set up pretty round considering how wide the rim is the height of tire is similar to a 3.0 WTB ranger I had on there just a lot narrower as you would expect. The tire is pretty fast on gravel and dirt and has a lot more grip for standing on gravel hills than the WTB ranger did. Iâve been running 20psi and I weigh 195-200lbs. I used it on 124 mile extremely hilly gravel dirt ride and was very impressed. Would definitely recommend.