Select style & size:Select options
Martello G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
From loose, dry corners to rocky hardpack terrain, the Vittoria Martello G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire excels in a wide range of conditions thanks to the aggressive moto-inspired tread design that inspires absolute confidence on demanding enduro and DH courses. The large square-block knobs dig deep in loose terrain, and provide excellent stability for braking and cornering. Progressive siping provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising speed or grip, while the heavy-duty 2-ply Enduro casing fends of rock slices and punctures.
The new 4C Graphene 2.0 compound consists of four different durometers of rubber in the tread, each one strategically placed for the best combination of low rolling resistance, cornering stability, grip, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 essentially takes Vittoria's original graphene-infused compound and betters it in every way, with special attention given to improve wet weather performance. Pair this with the burly 2-ply casing and the anti-pinch-flat inserts that stabilize the tire's shoulder, and you've got a tire that finds grip in challenging terrain while holding up to repeated big hits at speed.
- Burly all-conditions tire for challenging enduro and DH trails
- Moto-block knobs provide high-speed stability and durability
- Progressive siping enhances grip on any trail surface
- 4C Graphene 2.0 compound improves traction in wet conditions
- 2-ply Enduro casing resists punctures and slices
- Anti-pinch-flat inserts stabilize the tire's shoulder
- Tough casing is also rated for E-MTB use
- G2.0 features 4 different durometer rubbers to optimize grip, stability, longevity, and rolling speed
- Item #VIT004I