Select style & size:Select options
Barzo G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
The Barzo G2.0 XC-Trail Tire from Vittoria is built with an aggressive tread pattern for impressive traction on the most technical cross country courses and for trail riding. The knobs use a square profile for better stability and durability and receive progressive sipe angle patterning to increase cornering grip.
This particular version of the Barzo is built using Vittoria's XC Trial casing with a 120TPI nylon casing and a reinforced sidewall for added protection on rocky trails and a tubeless-ready folding Aramid bead. Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0.
This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- An aggressive XC tire for technical terrain
- Built with a 120TPI nylon casing for light weight and durability
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs profile increases stability and durability
- Fortified with Graphane 2.0 which improves wet weather grip
- 4 compounds in the tread balance grip, rolling resistance, and longevity
- Item #VIT004C
- 4C Graphane 2.0
- 27.5 x 2.1in, 27.5 x 2.25in, 27.5 x 2.35in, 27.5 x 2.6in
- XC Trail
- Folding Aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.1in] 670g, [27.5 x 2.25in] 680g, [27.5 x 2.35in] 700g, [27.5 x 2.6in] 805g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?