Why We Like The Vissla High Seas II 4/3mm Full No Zip Wetsuit
We step into the High Seas II Wetsuit when it's late in the year and the water sends a shiver down our spines. The no-zip design ensures a watertight seal for less flushing and greater heat retention. The High Seas series focuses on flexibility—and with seamless arms, Neo 2.0 tape, and anatomically engineered body lines—we have plenty of it.
- Cold water wetsuit for frigid surf sessions
- Super light neoprene-based foam is plenty warm
- Thermal lining helps keep your body heat held close
- Triple-glued, double-blind stitched seams are reliably strong
- Stitchless outer arms seams make for superior stretchability
- Liquid seal cuffs and Glideskin neck stop flushing
- No-zip access means a better seal and flexibility
- Item #VSLB0Q9
- [face fabric] 100% super-stretch Japanese limestone-based neoprene [knee pads] upcycled Supratex [lining] Thermal Fever Fiber
- Water Temp
- 51 - 58F
- no zip
- [neck] Glideskin, [cuffs] liquid seal
- Seam Construction
- triple glued, double blind stiched
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help