Get To Ripping.
Regarding the Under Armour Women's Fat Tire 2 Trail Running Shoe, bigger is better. Built to tackle grueling hardpack or quick hikes alike, the Fat Tire 2 touts performance worthy of a dreamy mountain bike, just for your feet. The seamless, bootie-inspired upper maintains a snug (yet not suffocating) feel as you navigate wild, uncharted terrain, while the boa dial offers a pressure-free, personalized fit. A Cupron anti-fungal treatment keeps those post-play odors at bay so you can mosey from the trail to the corner coffee shop in confidence, and the textile lining bolsters your comfort level, even if the terrain is anything but amenable. Additionally, the Charged Cushioning midsole and rockered design not only attenuate shock, but the design combo (along with the 8mm drop) propels your foot forward, helping you maximize your stride. And, last but not least, the Michelin rubber outsole maintains traction underfoot, offering you ample rip and grip on varied terrain.
- A super-cush running shoe for cruising on hardpack trails
- Soft shell upper promotes breathability and protection
- DWR treatment safeguards foot from puddles or mositure
- Charged Cushion midsole attenuates shock and assures comfort
- Generous rocker and 8mmmd rop propels stride forward
- Michelin rubber outsole maintains grip in varied conditions
- Item #UND01IH