The Great Outdoors The Down Quilted Puffer Slipper
When snow blankets the ground outside, and we decide to spend a relaxing day indoors, we wrap our feet in The Great Outdoors The Down Quilted Puffer Boot. The warm 800-fill down warms us up after frigid walks through quiet forests, and the breathable fabric helps regulate our temperature so we stay comfortable indoors. The bootie style can be folded down, or worn high with the extra-long laces wrapping around our ankles for a perfect fit.
- Insulated slippers for cozy afternoons around the house
- RDS-certified down brings lofty warmth to chilly feet
- Burly quilted nylon protects the insulation inside
- Waterproof and breathable to combat spills in the kitchen
- Soft leather soles are made for indoor comfort
- Cotton laces are designed to wrap around our ankle
- Item #TGE000I
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 100% nylon
- 800-fill RDS Certified down (80% down, 20% feathers)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help