Why We Like The Tecnica Zero G Team Boot
We like the Technica Zero G Team Boot because it offers versatility that matches our skiing interests. In the backcountry, this ski uses a Double Blocking Mobility Cuff to help us stride comfortably. On the way down, both inbounds and out, the 100 flex teams up with a 99mm last to drive power to our edges and provide us with effortless control.
- Versatile and reliable boot for daily skiing adventures
- 100 flex drives power and offers reliable forgiveness
- 99mm last balances all-day comfort with a slop-free feel
- Walk mode lever locks you in reliably to the up or down
- C.A.S. liner traps heat and locks your heel in place
- Vibram rubber soles provide traction on rocky ridges
- Item #TECR07E
- Shell Material
- C.A.S. polyurethane
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Double Blocking Mobility Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, 35mm Power Strap
- Binding Compatibility
- ISO 9523
- Vibram Rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [24.5] 3lb 5oz (1500g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help