Select a Size
Select a Color
From morning runs to 36-hole golf matches, the Swiftwick Performance Zero Sock provides the well-designed comfort to keep your foot feeling great all day long.
- Synthetic Olefin fiber dries quickly, breathes, wicks moisture, and resists the growth of odor-causing microbes while also remaining impervious to chemicals and perspiration
- This durable, versatile polymer that won the Nobel Prize in 1996 produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or runs
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Double weave on the sole provides great breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- No-show, below-ankle height provides just enough coverage for your running, hiking, or golf shoes while providing maximum breathability during hot days
- Item #SWF0014
- Olefin, spandex, nylon
- below the ankle
- Recommended Use
- running, cycling, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2018
The only socks you'll ever need
- I've put it through the wringer
I wear swiftwick now for everything from hiking, to mountain biking, to casual wear. They are handsdown the highest quality socks I have come across...ever.
December 20, 2017
- True to size
They look super tiny before you put them on, but they're super stretchy and aren't tight on your feet at all. Please do not wear these while on a bike though.