Why We Like The Sweet Protection Apex GTX Infinium Down Jacket
At the tippy top of performance ski jackets, the Apex GTX Infinium Down Jacket from Sweet Protection combines the lofty warming powers of 700-fill goose down insulation with waterproof, breathable protection from GORE-TEX Infinium to handle the most demanding days in the mountains. An articulated fit promises us an unrestricted range of motion when we need it most, while ski-ready features like 2-way underarm zippered vents, a removable powder skirt, and helmet-compatible hood ensure that we have all of our bases covered.
- Performance-driven down jacket for ski and snowboard adventures
- GORE-TEX Infinium is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Lofty goose down insulation traps warmth even when wet
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer and move freely
- Underarm vents use a 2-way zipper for customized comfort
- Powder skirt protects against snow and can be removed with ease
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood offers ideal coverage
- Seven pockets throughout securely stash your on-hill essentials
- Item #SETF0CU
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 700-fill goose down
- 3-way adjustable
- 2 handwarmer, 2 chest, 1 key card, 1 goggle wipe, 1 internal
- 2-way underarm zippered
- hand gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help