Why We Like The Rival AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
SRAM's Rival AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur is the latest example of the brand's decade-long pursuit of drivetrain innovation. In any drivetrain configuration, the Rival AXS rear derailleur makes for the precise and quick shifting we continuously count on for a smooth and quiet ride. With this derailleur, we expect to see intuitive and consistent shifting that's straightforward and simple. Easy personalization comes from SRAM AXS enabling, and X-SYNC pulleys reach the highest level of performance and durability we can imagine.
- A rear derailleur with a simple setup for eTap AXS electronic drivetrains
- Enjoy precise, silent, and reliable shifting performance
- Aluminum cage with steel pulley bearings for optimal strength to weight
- SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization and efficiency
- Spring clutch keeps the drivetrain both secure and silent
- X-SYNC pulleys increase durability and improve performance
- Item #SRMD151
- [cage] aluminum, [pulley bearings] steel
- [max tooth] 36
- Cassette Range
- 10-28T, 10-30T, 10-33T, 10-36T
- 1x or 2x
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- 1 B gap adjustment tool, 1 battery terminal cover
- Claimed Weight
- 11.7oz (331g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help