Select Style & Size
Power Arc Expert Saddle
If you were a big fan of the original Power saddle, you might be pleasantly surprised by how much more comfortable it can get. The Power Arc Expert Saddle features the same channel and length as the original, now with curved Body Geometry technology and more durable Cr-Mo rails. What does this mean? It means you can ride for miles with an in-saddle feel, as opposed to a stiff, uncomfortable on-saddle feel.
Body Geometry provides personalized comfort and support that's ergonomic and lab-tested. Lightweight padding is strategically placed to alleviate pressure and assure blood flow to sensitive arteries, in men and women alike. Body Geometry saddles ensure proper support when riding in the correct position, and they come in multiple widths to support differing body types.
- A comfortable saddle for longer rides
- Proprietary Body Geometry design relieves saddle fatigue
- Lightweight PU padding adds comfort and support
- Hollow Cr-Mo rails are lightweight and durable
- Level II padding built with medium density foam
- SWAT-compatible mounts are molded in to add storage options
- Item #SCQ00D1
- Cr-Mo (steel alloy)
- carbon fiber
- PU, Body Geometry
- Seat Width
- 143mm, 155mm
- Claimed Weight
- [143mm] 243g, [155mm] 256g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 9, 2020
The expert should have hollow titanium rails, as the picture shows, no? Description says chromoly rails.