Whether you're walking to class or kicking it at your friend's on a Friday night, the Women's Sorel Campsneak Slip-On Sneaker is stylish and cute. The molded midsole and cushioning footbed keep you comfortable when you're walking across campus, and the rubber sole keeps a firm grip on wet pavement. The suede uppers are waterproof, so there's no need to worry about stormy weather, and their low-key style pairs well with your favorite jeans and hoodie.
- Casual slip-on shoe for everyday style around town
- Suede uppers break in beautifully for long-lasting style
- Rubber soles grip streets and sidewalks with elevated style
- Cushioned footbed and molded midsole offer comfortable walks
- Slip-on closure is super easy to pop on and off
- Item #SRL00AT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really like this shoes, they are comfortable and cute. Im 6.5, I ordered 6.5 and they fit just fine.
So freaking cute but sizing is WAY OFF
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These shoes are so cute but the sizing is WAY off. I started with an 8 and my heels were slipping out when I walked so I exchanged them for a 7.5 which are still too big and my heels are still slipping out... I'm thinking I need a 6.5 or 7 but of course, there are none left which sucks because besides the sizing, they are the most perfect little gray shoes.