Why We Like The Smartwool Active Long-Sleeve Tech T-Shirt
From long trail runs to recovery treks, the Smartwool Active Long-Sleeve Tech T-Shirt keeps our microclimate feeling just right. As it pulls away sweat and lets the breeze blow through, the silky soft merino-lyocell blend feels cooling against our skin. The low-bulk seams ensure chafe doesn't slow us down, and the reflective details light up under streetlights and in headlights to keep us seen on the final strides home.
- Lightweight long-sleeve tee for collecting miles and moving weight
- Merino wool thermoregulates and staves off odors
- Tencel fibers increase moisture management to stay cool
- Offset shoulder and side seams minimize friction
- Reflective details increase your visibility in low light
- Regular fit allows restriction-free movement
- Item #SWLZ94N
- 53% merino wool, 47% Tencel lyocell
- natural attribute of merino wool
- running, training, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 12, 2023
Keep coming back to these for running
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Perfect running shirt for cooler weather. For me this works best for running when the temps are between low 40's and mid 50's. I am a larger person who runs hot. Paired with a short sleeve shirt underneath or over top and some gloves, this shirt is probably good down to 32 degrees for me.
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help