G-One Bite Tire
The G-One Bite Tire feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off the tarmac. The G-One Bite is constructed for more off-road use than its counterpart, the G-One. The tread design is more open for better shedding of mud and debris, and features prominent outer blocks to provide the stability needed when cornering on mixed surfaces and gravel. And with Schwalbe's Tubeless-Easy technology, you'll enjoy the smoother ride and improved grip of a tubeless setup with no fusses.
- A tubeless-ready gravel tire with an open tread design
- More off-road specific than the G-One all-round tire
- Open tread design sheds mud, gravel, and debris
- Prominent lugs bite deep on gravel and singletrack
- OneStar triple-rubber compound finds grip on any surface
- Evolution casing with MicroSkin fabric for a plush ride
- TL Easy for a headache-free tubeless setup
- Item #SCH003P
- 700 x 38mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- 45 - 70
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.2oz (460g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help