Why We Like The Scarpa Rush GTX Hiking Shoe
As we hike through morning drizzles and afternoon showers, atop dirt and debris, and through thorny brush, the Scarpa Rush GTX hiking shoe keeps our feet dry and protected. The armored upper features abrasion-resistant TPU overlays that shrug off sticks and thorns while the burly front bumper shields our toes from roots and rocks. Lined with a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane, this waterproof hiking shoe shuts out the wet stuff, and it features impressive support without added weight, keeping our feet fresh as we rack up the miles and check summits of our bucket list. From slick rocks to soft earth, Scarpa's PRESA sole sticks and bites for reliable grip, no matter what's underfoot.
- Lightweight yet rugged hiking shoe for our trail miles
- Breathable GORE-TEX lining blocks out wet conditions
- Generous toe bumper protects our feet on rocky terrain
- 8mm drop balances a natural feel with fatigue-fighting prowess
- Lightweight foam pads our strides for long-run comfort
- Gummy sole delivers adaptive, stabilizing traction
- Item #SCRZ271
- Upper Material
- fabric, PU film, micro-nubuck
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- DTS TPU
- 3D compression-molded EVA
- PRESA Free-Dome IKS, Super Gum
- Claimed Weight
- [UK42, single] 14.1oz
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 11, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I had high hopes for these shoes. Unfortunately there’s an odd seam (or internal plastic) just above heal that is causing blisters. I’m tried different socks. Letting them break in. No success. Not sure if this a defect. First time I’ve experienced a hot spot in this area on any shoe I’ve owned. They look good. Fit well, slight larger than many of my other shoes. If I could return them I would.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov