Why We Like The Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT Trail Running Shoe
Scarpa engineered the Golden Gate Kima RT Trail Running Shoe for racers and elite mountain runners who gravitate towards the toughest trails. The midsole sandwiches a thin carbon plate in between two layers of EVA foam for support, energy return, shock absorption, and precise foot placement as we navigate technical terrain while the Presa SuperGum outsoles stick to the the trail in dry and wet conditions. The shoe's name comes from its unique uppers, whose mix of synthetic mesh and welded TPU supports were inspired by structural elements of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge.
- Premium trail runner for technical mountain trails
- Polyester mesh provides ventilation and energy savings
- PU reinforcements add durability while keeping weight light
- Dual density EVA for shock absorption and plenty of trail feel
- Carbon plate adds support, torsional rigidity, and propulsion
- 6mm drop favors mid-foot strikers
- Soft SuperGum rubber provides all-conditions grip
- Item #SCRZ28O
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- [mesh] polyester, [overlays] polyurethane
- Active EVA, 1mm carbon plate
- PRESA SuperGum rubber
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.1oz
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help