Why We Like The Salomon Shift Pro 110 AT Touring Boot
Back for another year, Salomon designed the Shift Pro 110 Alpine Touring Boot to clip into the revolutionary Shift MNC Bindings seamlessly for both uphill touring and rowdy downhill riding. We like that it's one of the lightest options from Salomon, and just like the binding, it performs well on both backcountry and resort terrain. When strolling up the skin track the ample radius ensures confident striding. Meanwhile, the Custom Shell HD construction ensures you can lay a powerful edge on the downhill.
- Alpine ski boot with a distinct taste for backcountry riding
- 110 flex is the stiffest women's backcountry boot from Salomon
- 100mm last with Custom Shell for heat-molded comfort
- Coreframe insert improves terrain feedback and power transmission
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Race liner flexes in walk mode
- SureLock walk mode is secure and low-profile
- GripWalk sole is compatible with tech, AT, and Shift MNC bindings
- Item #SALZA4M
- Shell Material
- polyurethane, fiberglass coreframe, custom shell HD
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- 3D aluminum
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Pro
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- power strap (45mm), tongue
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help