Why We Like The Salomon Mtn Carbon S3 LTD Ski Poles
Adjustable ski poles like the Salomon Mtn Carbon S3 LTD Ski Poles are designed for backcountry missions, but don't hesitate to perform in bounds as well. The carbon fiber construction is lightweight while we tour and plenty durable enough for hard inbounds charging. Meanwhile, the extended touring grip limits fatigue on long days and helps us adjust to tricky skin tracks in the backcountry.
- Adjustable-length ski pole designed for hard charging skiers
- Carbon fiber shaft balances weight savings and durability
- Easy Lock system lets us adapt to the current scenario
- Extended grip limits fatigue and allows for multiple grip styles
- Adjustable strap keeps this pole nearby at all times
- Carbide tip penetrates icy skin tracks for added control
- Item #SALZAGC
- Adjustable Length
- 100 - 135 cm
- Locking Mechanism
- Easy Lock
- S3 Rubber and Foam, foam extension
- S3 Premium Adjustable
- Ski Mountaineering (powder)
- backcountry skiing, all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help