Why We Like The Salewa Ortles GTX Pro Stretch Jacket
Allowing us to move freely in alpine conditions without limiting our protection, the Salewa Ortles GTX Pro Stretch Jacket is our go-to choice for serious mountaineering endeavors. The GORE-TEX PRO Stretch construction uses a combo of robust fabrics in critical zones and stretch inserts that strike that perfect balance of waterproof, breathable protection and uninhibited mobility when we're getting after it in the mountains. The ergonomically shaped, helmet-compatible storm hood has a one-hand cinch cord and rear zip gusset to easily reduce volume, while a bevy of alpine-specific pockets comfortably carry what we need when we're getting vertical whether backcountry touring or ice climbing.
- Salewa's most technical alpine jacket for stretchy, waterproof, and breathable performance
- GORE-TEX Pro construction combines robust waterproofing with free range movement
- Slim fit reduces bulk for streamlined design under harnesses or packs
- Storm hood is easily adjustable via one-hand drawcord for customized coverage
- High-set, harness-compatible chest pockets offer easy access to gear
- Item #SFWZ059
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- helmet-compatible, drawcord adjustable
- 2 chest zip
- zippered underarm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.6oz
- mountaineering, backcountry touring, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help