Select a size:
Why We Like The Iron Ranger 6in Boot
The Iron Ranger Boots have been protecting the feet of miners for more than a century, so we feel good about them protecting ours, too. Oil-tanned leather comprises the upper for added protection, while the leather insole conforms to our foot's natural shape to become more comfortable over time. A steel shank increases both stability and support for long stretches on our feet, and Vibram's 430 mini-lug sole won't crack and lose durability after a few years like all-rubber soles sometimes do.
- Workhorse boot for any part of your life
- Oil-tanned leather upper is water-resistant
- Leather insole assures conformed comfort
- Steel shank ensures day-long stability
- Vibram 430 sole provides long-lasting durability and grip
- Red Wing Shoes makes boots in the USA since 1905
- Item #HTG000Q
- Upper Material
- steel shank, cork
- Vibram 430
- Shaft Height
- 6 in
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10.5, single] 1lb 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 35 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.