- Paddleboard for stepping up your paddle game
- Extended nose enhances stability
- MSL fusion enhances the durability of the board
- FCS Connect Fin is easy to install and remove
- RSS battens stiffen the board for stability
- Embossed deck for grip
- Comes with the Titan pump, All-Terrain Backpack, repair kit, and a water-resistant phone case
- Item #RPC0002
- Q & A
RED VS. DIGGER
If you ever wondered if RED inflatable boards were durable then watch this...
Product in real life
Perfect intro to touring board
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The 11'3 Sport is my favourite board to paddle by far. Its the perfect combo of stable and sleek. Being 32" wide I found it to be a great intro board for getting into faster and longer paddles, but the streamlined design and square tail made it cut through the water beautifully, letting me go faster and farther. The RSS battens make a noticeable difference as well for the rigidity of the board.
Stiffiest of the Stiffy
So many good things to say about this board.
#1) Can get to 25 PSI (Nobody can do that except RED)
#2) The Battons on the side adds additional rigidness which make a huge difference in Ride performance
#3) After-market FCS fin
This board is a close as I have ever come to a hard board. The Titan pump might be the hidden gem in all of this as it can pump up the board in 1/2 half the time as other pumps. The bag is legit... Took it on a 3 mile hike to mountain lake and was comfortable... Everything that comes with this board is premium quality. If you want to step up from a basic board this is the one for you. It's the BEST BOARD. RED might not be a big name in the US but they won't be for very long....