Why We Like The Rab Khroma Volition GORE-TEX Pant
With GORE-TEX's waterproof protection and PrimaLoft insulation in all the right places, the Rab Khroma Volition GORE-TEX Pant gets us into the alpine with little worry. A combination of 2-layer GORE-TEX and 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO keeps wintry moisture at bay, lets our skin breathe as we work out way up the hill, and offers protection from sharp crampons and ski edges. Recycled PrimaLoft insulation in the seat and thighs keeps warmth where our muscles need it most, and the high, adjustable waist and included braces provide the best fit for climbing and skinning.
- Touring and mountaineering pants for cold and deep excursions
- GORE-TEX shell offers waterproof protection and great breathability
- GORE-TEX PRO reinforcement prevents damage from weather and gear
- Zonal insulation on thighs and seat for added warmth where necessary
- Recycled PrimaLoft insulation holds heat while reducing eco-impact
- Adjustable waist and detachable suspenders for customizable wear
- Side vents offer airflow on high-output ascents
- Boot gaiters and kick patches for security and durability
- Item #RABZ0CR
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] (upper leg) GORE-TEX 2-layer, (lower leg) GORE-TEX PRO 3-layer, [face fabric] (upper leg) 40D synthetic, (lower leg) 70D synthetic
- [thigh, rear] PrimaLoft Silver (100% recycled synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear, 1 zippered thigh (key clip)
- thigh zippers
- adjustable, elasticated
- removable suspenders
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 10.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help