Why We Like The POC Thermal Glove
Keeping our fingers warm without losing any bike feel, the POC Thermal Gloves are on point. Their low-profile design and lightweight Primaloft Gold Insulation keeps our hands warm without annoying bulk. The water-repellent stretch fabric houses the lightweight VPD Air padding, which is highly flexible and highly ventilated to maintain our freedom of movement, regulate our temperature, and keep us comfortable as we bike hard in the cold.
- Lightweight insulated cycling glove
- Stretch fabric is water-repellent for weather protection
- Primaloft Gold Aerogel insulates the back of the hand
- Primaloft GOLD ECO with grip control insulation for rest of hand
- VPD Air padding provides optimal freedom of movement
- Thin leather on palm provides better grip
- Reflective fingers enhance visibility
- Item #POCZ18K
- [face fabric] synthetic, [insulation] Primaloft
- VPD air
- winter biking, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 18, 2023
its a good glove
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have only ridden with the gloves a few times but so far so good. The weather hasn't gotten cold enough (its October) to really start using the gloves. I have wide hands and the gloves are a comfortable enough fit. The grip is great and my hands don't get tired on the hoods. The pinky finger is a little long but so far that is my only gripe.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help