Why We Like The Patagonia Drop Tail Down Sweater Jacket
From casual settings to hikes in chilly weather, the Patagonia Drop Tail Down Sweater Jacket is one of our favorites to throw on. Made with a recycled ripstop nylon shell and filled with recycled duck and goose down, the Drop Tail Down Sweater Jacket is not only warm and durable but environmentally-friendly as well. Two zippered hand pockets and an internal chest pocket store our essentials, while the extended collar and the drop-tail design adds extra coverage.
- Warm down sweater for kids
- 600-fill power duck and goose down keeps us warm
- Extended tail and collar add extra coverage
- Two zippered hand pockets provide storage
- Item #PATZA57
- Responsible Collection
- NetPlus (100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR
- 100% recycled down (duck and goose down)
- Baffle Construction
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal chest
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help